Bankruptcy Petitions are issued against individual debtors and are normally issued after an unsatisfied Statutory Demand.
Bankruptcy should only be used if the debt is not disputed. If there is a hint of any dispute it is advisable to obtain a Judgement first.
The Bankruptcy process
* Debt must be over £750.00
* The petition is issued in the individual debtor’s home court
* The Bankruptcy petition must be personally served
* We will arrange attendance at the final hearing
* After the bankruptcy order we will liaising with Insolvency Service/Liquidator
Debt recovery solicitors
To arrange an appointment with a solicitor in our Debt Recovery Team, please fill out our enquiry form or call us on 01925 418 004
At Mark Reynolds Solicitors we work for you in recovering your commercial debt and aim to recover your debt as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our skilled team in debt recovery is highly experienced in their field and always aim to deliver the best possible outcome for your business. We understand that each businesses needs are different therefore every service we offer is bespoke and built to your business needs.