Opportunities now available to join our highly regarded and experienced team in the following areas:
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd require a Legal Secretary to join their busy Leigh office.
We are looking for a candidate who has at least 1 year’s experience in the following;
- Audio typing
- Opening files on proclaim/case management software
- Creating CNF’s
- Providing administrative support to the fee earners
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Previous experience of Proclaim case management system would be an advantage
The successful applicant will support the Personal Injury Department and will be organised, enthusiastic and place priority on client care.
Please email C.V to Katy.Davison@markreynoldssolicitors.co.uk, or post to 13-15 Suez Street, Warrington, WA1 1EF.
Personal Injury Solicitor
Mark Reynolds Solicitors Ltd is a driven and highly reputable multi-discipline firm in the North West. Due to recent growth and expansion, we have a number of fantastic Personal Injury roles available.
Successful applicants would ideally be:
- 0-4 years PQE
- Experience of running a variety of non-litigated and litigated personal injury claims
- RTA / EL / PL / Highway Cases / Industrial Disease / Multi – Track / CICA
- Familiar with Proclaim case management system or similar
- Consideration will be given to recently qualified solicitors keen to build their career in Personal Injury as full training will be provided.
- Salary dependent upon level of PQE and experience
Location: Liverpool, Warrington, Leigh
Please send your CV and salary expectation to: