Here at Mark Reynolds Solicitors, we carry out our sympathetic, professional and honest approach to people who come to us with cycling accident injuries. We can also help if your accident was caused by an uninsured or untraced driver.
Whilst cycling can be good fun and great exercise, cyclists are vulnerable on the roads and have little protection if they are involved in any type of collision – especially a collision with a motor vehicle.
Every year in this country around 18,500 cyclists are killed or injured in reported road accidents, including around 3,400 who are killed or seriously injured. RoSPA estimates the number of injuries could be underreported by at least half, as not all incidents are reported. The hazards of cycling on the open road are quite evident – traffic is getting ever busier and people are rushing around in their cars like never before.
Common causes of a cycling accident are as follows;
- Motorist emerging into path of cyclist
- Motorist turning across path of cyclist
- Cyclist riding into the path of a motor vehicle, often riding off a pavement
- Cyclist turning right across one or more lanes of traffic
- Child cyclist playing or riding too fast
- Defective road surface
Mark Reynolds as your bike accident solicitor
We’ll get you the maximum injury compensation available. You’ll be in good hands:
- Get your bike repaired or replaced
- Get damaged clothing and accessories repaired or replaced
- Specialist impartial advice
- No Win No Fee
- All injury and types of bike accident accepted
- We will update you at every point of the claim process
- Maximum compensation
Making a claim
Contact Mark Reynolds Solicitors with as little or as much information as you have to hand about your cycle accident or cyclist injury. We can investigate further with the police or witnesses to obtain any other evidence needed to begin your cyclist accident personal injury claim.
All personal injury claims, including cycle accident personal injury claims, are subject to strict time limits, so you need to act fast. Another reason to begin your cyclist accident personal injury claim as soon as possible is that you are more likely to recall the exact circumstances if the cycle accident has only just recently occurred.
You can telephone us on freephone 0800 002 9577 or you can complete one of our online personal injury compensation claim forms.